PIC is an app that implements Petri nets for Cytoscape.
It can both load Petri nets from input files of several
different formats as well as manually create Petri nets
while ensuring their formal correctness, and finally,
simulate or export them.
- Loading Petri nets from input files
- supported formats: SBML, PNT, APNN, RL, Metatool
- Manual creation and modification of Petri nets
- Export of created and/or modified Petri nets to SBML Level 3 Version 1 format
- Verification of formal correctness
- Simulation of Petri nets (synchronous / asynchronous firing, randomized firing order)
- Import of Invariants and check their realizability
- Computation of minimal Transition-Invariants with the Fourier-Motzkin-Elimination