Works with Cytoscape
Apps that depend on this release
For general info on installing, running, and configuring Agilent Literature Search (ALS), see the <A HREF="http://blueoaksoftware.com/Agilent/ALS/README-user.pdf">ALS User README</A>.
<P>An ALS-generated network should now have full functionality when saved and restored from sessions--there is no longer a need to use the <em>File->Import->Agilent Literature Search Network...</em> or </em>File->Export->as Agilent Literature Search Network...</em> except for legacy purposes. However, you must accept the ALS license agreement before the added ALS functions are enabled (e.g., <em>Evidence form Literature->Show Sentences from the Literature</em>).
1. Added 'Source' and 'Target' attributes to ALS network edges where the Source attribute gives the name of the source node connected to that edge and the Target attribute gives the targe node name.
2. Changed ALS to determine its data directory using Cy3 CyApplicationConfiguration.getAppConfigurationDirectoryLocation().
3. Fixed deadlock bug where Cy3 TaskMonitor would interfere with ALS messages issued.
4. Fixed attribute setting bug where the first attribute value set for any node or edge was being ignored.
5. Fixed USPTO searching to work again.
Was broken by changes in search results returned by these websites.
6. Removed OMIM searching (due to licensing issues).
7. Changed threshold for laying out networks as a grid vs hierarchical layout from 250 edges to 500 edges.
8. Updated license agreement.