## Important Note for Cytoscape 3 Users
PSICQUIC client is a built-in feature in Cytoscape 3 and you do not install any App to use PSICQUIC service. New, improved version is now available in [http://cytoscape.org/release_notes_3_1_0.html Cytoscape 3.1.0 core distribution].
PSICQUIC is a standard web service protocol supported by major interaction data providers, including IntAct, BioGRID, STRING, etc. As of March 2014, [http://www.ebi.ac.uk/Tools/webservices/psicquic/registry/registry?action=STATUS 31 major interaction data providers] support this standard and you can access all of those at once by this App.
### New in v0.31
* Smart Labeling - Plugin tries to add human readable labels to nodes
* Edge Score handling - bugs are fixed and now scores are imported as floating point numbers
### Useful Links
* [PSICQUIC Web Site](http://code.google.com/p/psicquic/)
* [List of databases supporting PSICQUIC](http://www.ebi.ac.uk/Tools/webservices/psicquic/registry/registry?action=STATUS)
* [Nature Methods Paper about PSICUQIC](http://www.nature.com/nmeth/journal/v8/n7/full/nmeth.1637.html)