In order to satisfy the needs of users in doing network motif discovery (subgraph search)
and take the advantages of existing network visualization software like Cytoscape, we
developed our user friendly, easy to use and fast plugin.
This plugin uses the current fastest motif discovery algorithm which is G-Tries, which
makes it very fast.
The current version of the plugin (BETA) allows its user to do the following:
- Specify the size of the motif.
- Specify the motif type: the user can count directed or undirected subgraphs.
- Specify the number of random networks: in order to measure the statistical
significance for the network (Z-Score).
- Run the algorithm.
- See the work progress.
- See the results in a friendly way.
- Select any of the results (table row) and the plugin will draw the subgraph, and color the network according to the occurrences of this subgraph.
*This version (0.0.3) supports the Cytoscape Automation feature.
*If you have any question, to report any problem or suggestion please contact us:* "**email@example.com**"