Works with Cytoscape
1. Cytoscape and CyNDEx version is recorded in the Provenance History when a user saves or updates a network in NDEx.
2. Added support to export multiple Cytoscape views on a network. A user can choose a view and export it as a singleton network or export all views on all networks as a network collection.
3. When a user exports a **singleton network**, the name column on each node is used to populate the ` name ` field of that node in CX. The value in ` Shared name ` will be ignored if the value in ` name ` field is different from the ` Shared name` field. If a user exports a network as a **Cytoscape collection**, the values in both ` shared name ` and ` name ` will be preserved.
The visual mappings were not exported correctly when:
1. The column name, which the mapping was on, has ` , ` or ` = ` in it.
2. There is a discrete mapping on a column and one of the values of the column has ` , ` or ` = ` in it.
3. Other visual styles that has ` , ` or ` = ` in the serialized value.