Works with Cytoscape
1. Lossless data round trip from NDEx to Cytoscape then back to NDEx. When you import a network from NDEx to Cytoscpae, all non-Cytoscape aspects (for example, an ‘@context’ aspect in your network) will be preserved when you save this network back to NDEx. All the node and edge identifiers will also be preserved during the round trip, so you can use these ids to reference network elements before and after the network import and export.
2. When a user exports a single network from Cytoscape to NDEx, CyNDEx will no longer export it as a "Cytoscape Network Collection"; this means that node and edge attributes will no longer be moved to a Cytoscape subnetwork when a network is exported to NDEx. In addition, Cytoscape internal attributes (such as "selected", "shared name" etc.) will not be added to the network during export.
3. Minimal improvements to streamline the user interface and guide first time users through basic operations.
4. Better error reporting when importing/exporting networks.
5. CyNDEx now uses the NDEx 2.0 REST API to communicate with the NDEx server.
6. Various bug fixes.